DC5G - 2019
Start : Monday 4 Nov 2019 End : Tuesday 5 Nov 2019 Venue : The Ritz Carlton, Pentagon City Location : Arlington, VA - USA
What is DC5G?
DC5G is where business and leadership merge with technology and strategy. Designed for C-suite and senior executives responsible for keeping their company competitive in today’s global economy, delegates will dive into case studies, explore public-private partnership strategies, and hear success stories from use cases on the cutting edge of 5G.
This executive business leadership conference will cut through the noise surrounding 5G and drive conversations centered on action. The program, curated by an advisory board comprised of industry leaders and government officials, will reveal the real value that 5G will deliver to industry, finance, and government. Join fellow leaders at DC5G to participate in two days of stimulating, interactive discussion and debate, and hear revelatory insights from must-see speakers.
What will I walk away with?
DC5G is a problem-solving show that will give attendees clear actions they can take to build, adopt and/or enable 5G. Whether you’re a service provider looking to educate your customers about the benefits of 5G, or an organization looking to keep your business or city competitive in today’s connected world, DC5G will help you create long-term tactical plans to harness 5G technology for positive and profitable growth. You’ll walk away with a solid 5G Action Plan that you can bring back to your organization.
Who should attend?
- Commercial, retail and enterprise market executives wanting to learn how 5G will transform their businesses.
- State and local municipalities looking to solidify their Smart City strategies and set the groundwork for connected transportation, public safety and healthcare.
- Policy makers on the federal level wanting to learn about the regulatory challenges of 5G rollout.
- Telecommunications industry executives (Cellular, Satellite, etc.) wanting to connect with customers and leadership from other industries, and to begin to build on public private partnerships that will ensure a smoother 5G rollout.
- Financial professionals looking to capitalize on the next generation of mobile broadband as large investments in infrastructure will have a huge impact on the US economy in the near-term.
- Smartphone/connected device manufacturers and application developers
- Industry press, analysts and experts seeking in-depth intelligence on the 5G rollout, network security and the future of the Internet-of-Things.
Source : DC5G