Smart Home Summit
Start : Tuesday 19 Nov 2019 End : Wednesday 20 Nov 2019 Venue : The Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront Location : San Francisco, USA
Interoperability, Cybersecurity, and The Future of Smart Home
Solving problems today in order to attain longevity and true automation tomorrow
Access the expertise you require to move the market forward, gain traction, and solve issues that hold back the future. Find opportunities to reach new markets and customers while creating and deepening partnerships.
Hear thought-provoking case studies from across the Smart Home ecosystem, including Amazon, Google, Navigant, State Farm, Bluetooth, CNET, Zigbee Alliance, GE Lighting, HomeGrid, Euromonitor, Z-Wave Alliance, and more. This year's event will address issues such as solving the on-going interoperability challenge, the critical need for viable cyber security solutions, achieving true automation, and the future of Smart Home.
Who will you meet?
- OEMs & Device Manufacturers
- Cyber Security Experts
- Software Developers
- Connectivity & Platform Providers
- Insurance & Financial Representatives
- Property/Real Estate Developers
Key themes include;
- Interoperability - Expanding Role of Consumer Service Providers - New Areas of Market Expansion - Long-Term Vision for the Smart Home Industry - Achieving True Automation - Cyber Security - Robotics - Technicalities of Aging in Place - Longevity Technologies - Connecting Smart Homes to Smart Cities
Source : SMART HOME SUMMIT